The narrow equilibrium of forces had given cause for successive battles and truces, however the human Empire and the Daelthrow's Kingdom of dwarves are about to alter this chaotic order with a new treaty, whereas in the Empire's shadows some voices are spurring a rebellion, a wave from the formerly war winds is commencing to fall over the Ancient Earth.
- A script focussed on characters that will live the events that lie ahead according to your decisions, shaping its own charisma and the story. Being a thief, getting viciously drunked, leave alone the innocents or even die when you least expect it, are in your hands.
- An isometric battle system (SBS3D) made from scratch by eventing. There is no trail about the default battle system because isn't there! Fight, defend, make use of items at your disposal or run away: a good tactic is crucial for survival before some enemies. Occasionally the pen is mightier than sword!
- Random battles are a nightmare sometimes, so is up to you escaping from enemies or fighting back. Enemies will escape or run after you, be careful, dangers lurks even on rocks!
- We have customised menu game interfaces, shop, settings and many more.
- The main characters have skills that consume energy or spells that consume magic. This has its own perks inside and outside from battle, uncover it by yourself with AP!
- Some powerful and unknown creatures inhabits the Ancient Earth, link to them and experiment the power in battle, the wisdom outside it and the tight vital bond that will give you benefit against your foes.
- Animated scenes that will guide you through the story progress like someone that peel off an onion one layer at a time, one mystery after another one.
- And minigames, an exclusive original sound track, and... many more things that you should discover by yourself!
You will make crucial decisions but... Will you do in your own benefit? Or perharps, will you be the stoical man that all are expecting you to be?